Denver Radiation Oncology is focused on providing high quality, collaborative, patient-centered cancer care using the most advanced radiation therapies available. Our radiation oncologist, Dr. Paige Dorn, has extensive academic and clinical radiation oncology expertise. She works with each patient to develop a personalized care plan and communicates every step of the treatment journey.
We offer the latest treatment options that are not available through other providers, including:
- IORT (Intraoperative Radiation Therapy)
- EBRT (External Beam Radiation Therapy) with prone breast board
- IMRT (intensity modulated radiation)
- IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy)
- Proton Therapy
- Respiratory Gating
- HDR (high dose rate brachytherapy)
- SBRT (stereotactic body radiation therapy)
- SRS (stereotactic radiosurgery)
- Radiopharmaceuticals delivery
These advanced cancer therapies often can place radiation treatment directly to the site of the tumor — delivering the most effective radiation dose while sparing normal, healthy tissue.
If you have questions about our treatments or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Dorn, please call (303) 320-7006.